søndag den 13. januar 2013

Lost my phone this weekend (January 13, 2013)

I lost my phone Saturday at Attica, Clarke Quay. I just hate it! Instead of buying a new one the day after I chose to spend my time reporting to the police and insurance company about my missing Samsung. Still today, two days after... I don't have a phone.

I am maybe short-term thinking but I purchased this little helper to make sure I am getting up in the morning. Usually I use my phone for alarms, but but but.. it is not really possible right now.

The fines alternative to a mobile..... who needs a phone anyway :)

I was not easy finding an alarm. I went to 4 stores in hope of not having to go to Mustafa. Mustafa is just not a place you would like to visit on a Sunday when everyone else things Mustafa is the only place on earth you can go to on Sundays. I waited in line for almost 1 hour just to purchase this alarm. But better safe than sorry and I needed it to make sure I am getting up in the morning so I avoid running late for work etc. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar