tirsdag den 15. januar 2013

Back in business, I just bought a new phone in Simlim, Singapore (January 15, 2013)

After 3 days without a phone I couldn't wait any longer... I have spend the last 3 days writing report to police, fill out formular for the insurance company a more important thinking about which phone I could buy. It is so difficult to decide which phone to buy Samsung or Apple. But at least I was down to two brands and 4 models to choose from Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, IPhone4s or IPhone5. In the end it was all about the price. Since I'm gonna stay few months more in Singapore I chose to spare some money and bought Galaxy S2 . Best of all I now have a phone again which makes life so much easier!


Simlim Square, 1 Rochor Canal Road, Singapore
Walking distance from my home, Bugis MRT and Little India MRT

Simlim is a six-storey electronics mall all selling technological gadgets


My sweet shopping team
Kenny, Marie-louise and Victoria



1 kommentar:

  1. Going around without a phone can be quite a pain nowadays, especially if you’re meeting up with people coming from different areas and timezones. I think you chose well with just going for the cheapest of the bunch, as it will just be a temporary phone at the most anyways.

    Joanna @ TechPayout.com

    SvarSlet