onsdag den 19. september 2012

Preparing for my stay in Singapore

There are many ways to prepare for your stay in Singapore. I am very interested in food which therefore is the starting point for my preparations. Passport, packing suitcase and printing of important paper will only become relevant when we get closer to departure day :)

Having said that, it's now down to the important business of preparing for Singapore.. and is all about FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD!!

I have found my inspiration from Anthony Bourdain who is a veteran of professional kitchens. In the series "No Resevations" Anthony Bourdain is travelling around the world to explore some of the best food the world have to offer. Below you will find the episode about his adventure in Singapore... Enjoy!

Part 1 of the episode

Part 2 of the episode

Part 3 of the episode

Part 4 of the episode

Part 5 of the episode

The most important words from these videos "if you love food this might be the best place on earth"... Thanks Anthony, it's all I needed to hear!! :) I'm so excited, I can't wait and I look forward to show pictures of the delicious food I am going to taste in a few weeks time.... 

(I'am very sorry about the many videos but I couldn't find the episode in one long video at Youtube)

__
Danish resume/Dansk resume: Jeg er så småt gået i gang med forberedelserne til min tur. Det kommer nok ikke bag på folk som kender mig, at jeg starter med mad og hvad jeg kan forvente af spændende smagsoplevelser. Jeg har fundet disse videoer fra Discovery med Anthony Bourdain, som rejser rundt i Singapore og viser nogle af de bedste smagsoplevelser byen kan byde på. Jeg kan ikke vente meget længere, det hele ser så godt ud!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar