onsdag den 19. september 2012

Den Skaldede Frisør


Tonight, I am with my parents and we have just planned a trip to the cinema. Yes, this is the second time this week I have been to the cinema, but there is just one more movie I have to see.... This time I'm going to watch the latest movie produced by Danish Susanne Bier "Den Skaldede Frisør" or the English title "Love Is All You Need".


Although the subject of the movie deals with a life-threatening disease cancer has Susanne Birger managed to create distinctive roles with humorous and works well. Its funny, romantic and life-affirming.

Imdb.com rate this movie 6.9

__
Danish resume/Dansk resume: Her til aften har mine forældre og jeg været i biografen for at se Susanne Birgers seneste film " Den Skaldede Firsør". Tiltrods for at temaet omhandler kræft, formår hun at tilføre fortællingen humor og sjove personskildringer. Det var en rigtig god aften, også filmen.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar