torsdag den 13. september 2012

My last day at work


(Harbour House, the headquarter of Nordic Tankers)

Officially its has been my last day at Nordic Tankers. So yesterday evening/night, I was up baking like crazy to make enough muffins for the hungry employees - especially people from my department have very sweet tooth, so don't make the mistake to bake a small tray when you know you need the double :)

Yes, its the same muffins as I made last week... :) 
Last time I made the muffins was to test the recipe and evaluate if I have chosen the right one)


The sweet colleagues of mine bought me a present.. Thanks everyone!

(A bracelets from Pilgrim and the traditional travel book: "Turen går til... ") 
The perfect gift for the occasion, thanks !

(Perfect match for my almost 100% black and white wardrobe)

What a day.... Sad, but at the same time did this day make me realize that the journey to Singapore is approaching... Yes, I am excited and I can't wait!! Bring it on :)

Thanks to all colleagues who have recommended must-see places and gaven me contact details of people down there so I can fulfill my interest in carrying out business visits during my stay..


My weekend and "summer holiday" begins now and will last until October, 15th... LOVE IT

__
Danish resume/ Dansk resume: I dag var det min sidste arbejdsdag i Nordic Tankers. Dette satte tankerne i gang omkring min snart kommende afrejse, som både fremstår sørgeligt, men også med en stor glæde som jeg ser meget frem til. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar