torsdag den 29. november 2012

Sentosa with sweet sister (November 29, 2012)

I needed to visit the Cannon Service Center at Harbourfront to pick up my camera. My camera had an Lince error so I had to handle it in to Cannon to get it fixed, I didn't pay for the repair and the service was really good in overall! 
Since we (my sister and I) had to go to Harbourfront and it is located right next to J. Lauritzen, we arranged a lunch meeting with two of the sweet people from the office.

 After the lunch break we went to Sentosa. 
The weather was nice, warm and sunny the hole day. Sentosa is the right place to be if you need a small break from the city
At Sentosa they have free busses driving you around at the Island
We went to Tanjong Beach.

My ssweet sister wating for the bus

On our way to Tanjong Beach






After some hours at Tanjong Beach we wanted to see one of the other beaches. 
We went to Palawan Beach located only few minutes away from Tanjong Beach







It has been a very nice day with sweet sister at Sentosa!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar