tirsdag den 27. november 2012

A day at Sentosa with my sister (November 27, 2012)

Walking from Habourfront to Sentosa Island in Sinapore




Before we went to Sentosa we didn't have a plan for what to do at the Island. So many options to choose from they have 17 attraction to which you can buy a pull activity card. 
We ended up paying for entrence to Universal Studios, and had a great day! 
(from 11:30 -18:00 in Universal Studios)






In front of the new attraction, Transformers! 
I highly recommend to wait for this attraction, its very different from what I have tried before


Hollywood area, Universal Studios

Christmas greeting from Universal Studios


After the many hours in Universal Studios my sister and I 
walked around for an hour in the area around Universal Studios:
The Universal Studio is in the background


After all the walking around we bought some beers and went to the beach..:
Just love my sister!!

love her!

Enjoying the beach in the evening, Sentosa
- music from Mambo is playing in the background, lots of talking talking talking, cold beer and sounds from the sea

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar