torsdag den 8. november 2012

I just bought a return ticket Singapore-Tianjin as a gift to my sweet sister (Nov 8, 2012)

I look forward to see you in Singapore sweet sister, 
Countdown has started: 15 days!
Are you able to find the error???
...
...
...
Need help?
...
...
...
I will help you a little to find the error, my sister is living in Tianjin not in Singapore... So guess what, I booked the ticket wrong and had to call customer service to change it. Unfortunately, it costed me a new ticket - lucky for me I only had to buy one new ticket since they cannot change a departure to a return and vice versa
I guess its a mistake you only make once in your life



At least I can now look forward to meet my sweet sister in Singapore soon. 
Its all worth it. I miss her

The new and correct tickets, 
Happy days!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar