lørdag den 18. august 2012

The heaven of sweets

Nikolaos Strangas
Conditori & Cakeaway
Åbouldevard 7
1635 København V
http://www.strangas.dk/



This is the ultimative place for people like who love exceptionally good cakes, macarons and other sweets.
The only bad thing I can say about the place that these peaces of heaven dosen't some cheap. His macarons comes at 20 DKK each, which compared to other vendors like Summerbird only cost 10 DKK each and Meyers Deli 15 DKK each. But I still must say that they are worth trying - it's not everyday food but why not try some really good once if you like macarons like me. you can buy a package of 6 for 100 DKK if you feel like.

Last time my boyfriend and I visit this place we didn't go for the macarons though. Instead we ended buying two of the delicious cakes. It was soooooo delicious and a must try! Enjoy.

Result 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar