lørdag den 25. august 2012

Hangover after Imke's farewell party yesterday at Berlin Bar

Yesterday's party took place at the German-inspired bar "Berlin Bar. Most of us ended having one or two too beer to much...


I need some food to start the day but because of the hangover I waited until lunch. I went to Dondon sushi at Værnedamsvej because the prices for lunch are "fairly cheap".

Dondon Sushi Vesterbro
Værnedamsvej 8
1619 København K
http://www.dondon.dk/index.html#

(Lunchbox + todays offer: chicken on sticks, edamama and cucumber)

Not the best sushi, in fact, the best of all above was the edamama beens. I guess it's because it is very difficult to do any mistake when boiling them and add salt and lemon. As you might already guessed that I am not gonna give Dondon a high score although they must get the some positive points for using average but fresh ingrediens. Dondon you get the score of ♥. I did ate all of it and wouldn't have done so if it wasn't decent food.

I'm a big fan of takeaway because it gives me the opportunity to eat food wherever I want to. This time I brought the lunch to the green area next to the planetarium

The area next to the planetarium

The area next to the planetarium


On my way home I passed by A XOCO by Anton Berg where I brought this:

A XOCO Frederiksberg
Gammel Kongevej 115
1850 Frederiksberg C
http://www.axoco.dk


Its so difficult to choose...

I ended buying the one with chocolate.. Delicious!!

(Inside A XOCO)

(Inside A XOCO)

A XOCO by Anton Berg and this shake get the score of 

Wish you all a nice weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar