mandag den 20. august 2012

Good morning sweet sister!

I was luck to get two days in a row with my sister which is a huge pleasure for me. Therefore I spoiled her with homemade bread and scamble eggs.
Enjoy sweet sister!


Normally this bread/buns will be prepared in the evening and left in the fridge until next morning. But I didn't think of it before I went to sleep the other day so I had to compromise and did it all this morning. The result are not the same but the best I could do in the situation. 

Ingredients:
♥ 2.5 cups water
♥ 13.5 g yeast
2.5 dl wholemeal
♥ 3 cups flour
♥ 1.5 tablespoons oil
♥ 1 teaspoon salt
♥ 1.5 handful of oatmeal and some for topping (you can use alternatives like: flaxseed, sunflower seeds or a mix)

Method:
1) The yeast is mixed in the water. Mix it together with flour, oil and oats. Knead it together for some minutes and then add salt
2) Take the dough out of the bowl and knead it through on a floured surface. Divide the dough into equal pieces or form the dough as a bread before you let it stay overnight in the fridge covered with a slightly wet towel
3) Next day: Preheat the oven at 250 degrees and pensel the buns/bread with egg or buttermilk to git it a nice crust. Bake until done.


Later the same day we went shopping in the center of Copenhagen where we both ended buying a dress - not the same but two very nice one. Although we love shopping the weather was simply to hot so we decided to continue our day at Amager Standpark. 

(Amager Strandpark and my sister in the black dress)

(Amager Strandpark)

(Amager Strandpark)

Have a nice day!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar