søndag den 2. december 2012

Studying Studying... (December 2, 2012)

I fell so sorry for my sister, she is here but I have to do my assignments 
and prepare for the exam on Wednesday. 
Studying....... 


I was so pleased, when one of my girlfriends from SMU told me that she didn't have plans this Sunday and that she would like to show my sister around.
My sister and Signe went to Bugis and bought everything they passed by - or at least that was how it looked like when they came back from their shopping tour :)


When they came back we had dinner in Little India... It was soooooo cheap. my sister and I ended paying 4 SGD for both of us: Menu Indian pancakes with three different vegitarian sauces
This is how each of dishes looked like. 
So delicious at this very low price DKK 18,80

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar