søndag den 16. december 2012

Oscar, welcome to Singapore (Dec. 16, 2012)

Oscar is a former colleague from my previous job in Nordic Tankers. 
We walked around at Orchard Road to find a place dine and have some beers. Orchard road is nicely decorated for christmas and too many people was doing their christmas shopping
Me and Oscar

Christmas at Orchard

Christmas at Orchard

Christmas at Orchard


We had dinner at place located neat H&M at Orchard Road (near by the red A at the map below). 
This place were serving dumplings, some very delicious and fresh once, I guess its not the last time I will go there! :)



He had been so kind to bring me some of my favourite chokolade all the way from Denmark. Summerbird I miss you! 
Thanks Oscar for bringing it to SG and thanks Graham for purchasing it for me! 

Price, DKK 43 each



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar